1 1/3 cup of water
1/4-1/3 cup of oil
1/2 tbsp of salt
1 tbsp of sugar
1 full tbsp of yeast
4 cups of flour
1 box of cream cheese
Dried mint (optional)
Sesame seeds or black seeds
Make sure cream cheese is at room temperature so it is easy to spread, if not place into microwave until softened.
1) Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Beat eggs, water, oil sugar and salt, yeast together.
2) Add flour, mix well. Let rise, divide dough into two.
3) Grind dried mint between hands and sprinkle over cream cheese.
4) Place on a lightly floured surface and roll out dough into a rectangular shape, leaving the middle portion for the cream cheese. Cut the edges of the dough as to create "flaps" (see picture), then cross the flaps over each other creating a braid-like appearance.
5) Brush the top of the dough with a mix of water and salt, sprinkle on sesame/black seeds. Bake at 375 degrees for about 22-25 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
* Feel free to stuff the dough with a variety of flings, such as pizza sauce and cheese making a pizza pock-et, be creative.